Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Republic Day.. India I Miss U




Happy Republic Day to All Indians!!!

After staying in foreign land for almost 4 years my love for my country has grown manifolds.

I miss India and literally I mean it….

It has been more than 2 years since I have visited my motherland but all this while I have been caught up with the reveries about a trip to India. Earlier we had plans of visiting India in Dec'08 but due to this economic recession my perfect plan was blown away… and most affected person is of course me and… and… and…

My luck smiled on me when a couple of days back hubby dear declared “We might go to India in April” (for vacation of course)………….Now my joy knows no bounds..

For my younger daughter who is just 6 months it will be her maiden trip to “Home Country” …

and for the older one,

who is constantly being told by her Dad about India,

who salutes the Indian flag when she looks at it,

who every weekend watches and enjoys Indian patriotic songs on Youtube…

will finally have a glimpse of Wonderful, Beautiful INDIA

I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for this trip to go as per plan.

1 comment:

  1. nice writing..!! Wish you all the best for your India trip..!!

    Cheers..
    --Deepika

    ReplyDelete